Thursday, July 02, 2009


♥ TWISTED!

Photobucket

how come everyone is saying tht i'm dark - as in tanned. am i really tht dark? HAHA (:

day today was kinda okay for me i guess. lyk some sort zi-highing to keep myself awake. fell aslp in front of lappy ytd while chatting wit E. woke up arnd 3+am just to switch off laptop. ohman, this prove how tired i was. can't blame anyone but myself for being extremely stubborn lyk always. firstly, i was down wit a sneezing nose plus irritating cough plus spinning head but still went for training and dinner wit th rest. secondly, starved for th night as thr wasn't any choices for me to make at macs while th rest was having dinner. thirdly, all i had was a cup of ice milo while rushing thru research for wrtoral proj.

woke up in a daze. washed up and continued on proj research. and off to school for ckt lecture which was my first lesson of th day! (: tutorial after and bistrowalk for lunch! emaths lec then ckt lab test. lab test was fairly alright i guess. though sth happen-ed after test tht scare th shit out of me! lyk seriously. okay, this is what happen-ed ;

i totally forgot tht thr was 2 different papers for this lab test, and idiotly thought tht everyone was doing th same paper. so after completed everythng, left lab and was wit marcus and JW. then JW started talking abt KCL, dk what minus-ing 7, and in th ckt tht we were suppose to patch up, a resistor consisting of a violet colour code was not supposed to be used!!! thr and then, i was shocked. cos i clearly rmb-ed tht i do not have any answer tht have a number 7, plus i included a resistor tht had a violet colour code in my ckt patch up. yes, i freaked out almost immediately. cos ms christina, signed on my lab ws, and even said my answer looked alright and thr shldn't be a prob. was wondering, how wierd can tht get. how can ms C not tell me i was wrong but still signed. at tht moment, i seriously cried. YES i did :X after some moments, ms C came out. then i asked her. and she reminded me tht thr was 2 different paper and she rmb-ed tht i did okay!!!! (: OHMAN ! TELL ME I'M RETARD! I CRIED FOR NTH! &&& THEN I WAS HAPPY AGAIN! :DDDDDDDD

alright, so back to happy mood. trust me, i was lyk totally over th moon! jumping for joy literally and smiles were lyk all over my face. i was speechless-ly happy! (: Tamp1; subway-ed for dinner. and i got orange earpiece for my nano. since loyal 1-year old blacky died on me this morning on th way to sch. actuali half dead! HAHAHAH. CO-ed. and i was super tempted to get those denim shorts, both th lighter one and darker ones; and tht white/black circles spag dress! nice! but i look lyk a small kid in it! ohwells, i lyk ! (:

random-ness; it's tym i move on. no more negative thoughts, or when thngs do not happen, or when thngs do not happen to what i've expected before, it's better to think towards th good side! thngs do happen for a reason. and not having a response immediately might not be always a bad thng, and it does not mean tht thr isn't care and concern amongst it. sometyms alternate days, make everythng better. cos tht's when i knw, my heart is calling out! real loudly. and i lyk this feeling! (:

No comments: