Tuesday, July 21, 2009


♥ un-PREDICTABLE!

Photobucket

lost; in wonderland! ♥

met up wit bestf today to catch HARRY POTTER & THE HALF BLOOD PRINCE after school today. and sad to say it was some sort of a disappointment for me apart for those few scenes thats manage to have me jumping out of my seat for tht few seconds. was actuali looking forward to more action and such, but was not. ohwells, at least th feel came back! think i'll start to read th book over again from book 1! WHOO! (:

anyways, this few nights have been kinda weird for me. it's lyk practically almost every night i have been having funny/retarded dreams and some of them are actually kinda scary. some of which i woke up almost at th brink of crying in th middle of th night. ohmans, sometyms i wonder how this subconcious mind of mine is working! HAHA. yesterday's dream was kinda retard-ed, seriously. i dreamt tht i lost all of my cards except my atm card. and i was panicking in my dream! damn wth! HAHA.

haven't been having random thoughts lately. not even on long bus rides home; or tyms whereby i'm alone and all. and i've just realised tht i've reached a point in life whereby i accepted thngs th way it is, and feel tht no matter what happens, th matter of fact would be wheather i feel lyk doing it anot. willing heart; and tht really speaks it. looking things at perspective has become a thing for me i guess; and it really open up my eyes to lots of things that i didn't take into notice before. for now; i lyk things th way it is right now.
I'M HAPPY; I SMILE & I LAUGH LIKE ALWAYS (:

No comments: