Saturday, July 11, 2009


♥ STUCK!

Photobucket

I WANT E72!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

homey day for me today; cos apparently yours'truely woke up at 2pm today! and as usual found th hse empty, except big stitch sitting at th edge of my bed; and i was hugging big bear! HAHAA (: bro bought lunch back for me though, and tht was when i really wake up! and it is a norm for me to wake up super duper late on saturday cos it's my sleeping day. so pardon me if messages/calls are not answered or replied if you call me in th morning, no matter what tym it is.

i'm craving for pepperoni pizza now!!!! actuali wanted to make my way down to siglap to meet J for ICC. but apparently, didn't cos was indecisive and stuff. considering it was alrdy 8pm when this thought came into my head, and J was oso craving for ICC. HAHA (:

okays, thr's salvo random outing tmr!! and we're gg for steamboat. meeting up wit K first though. not alot of them are coming, but sure will be very fun! YAY. can't wait! :DDDDDDDDDDD

No comments: