Wednesday, July 29, 2009


♥ ESCAPE!

Photobucket

escaping; but denying is not the solution. ♥

salvo wasn't that bad today. brushed up here and there for those actions that we've learnt on monday and stuff. proceeded to learn the crossing of hands today. but sad to say, my left hand is still kinda retarded. lyk can't seem to lock my wrist. Smay taught me and all, but true to say. i really did put in th effort to try to lock my wrist. practice makes perfect! :D

random-ness; i find myself quite wierd this few days/weeks. lyk being moodless now and then, or should say having moodswings. one moment i'm lyk as high as a aeroplane can go, and one moment i'm lyk just practically stone-ing with a blank mind. ohmans, this is bad. i'm not sure what is going on with me; totally clueless. shall have ranting sessions wit E soon!!!! (:
on top of that, i have been having splitting headaches every now and then. idk if it's th minimal hours of sleep that i have been having this few tyms that is causing it. moreover, i haven't been having proper meals as well. no appetite. lyk for today. all i had was cereal, red tea, bubble tea, biscuits for th entire day. ohwells.

okay, enough of those stuff alrdy; on a lighter note; i'm seriously considering of re-highlighting my hair and thus making it into lyk a 3-tone kinda thngy. base colour is lyk fading off and it looks more lyk black than brown to me. current light brown highlights are fading too much tht i doubt if it's even visible. i was thinking of putting near-blonde highlights. not sure if it suits me. plus red/pink extentions. okay, this is crazy. or i think i'm crazy. HAHA! ohwells, if it's not; then it's not me alrdy! YAY! (:

No comments: