Saturday, July 18, 2009


♥ PHOTOGRAPHY!

Photobucket

picturesssssssssss

i feel lyk taking up photography; seriously. have been having thoughts of going for lessons on photography since a few years back, but just keep procrastinating and all. but procrastination is not th only factor tht is holding me back from taking up classes.

i can't get hold of th SLR camera considering th fact tht it's really expensive. and my parents do not want to sponsor me, cos they think it's really a waste of money for spending so much just on a camera. and i can't afford to get it on my own. it's lyk even if i save and really really intend to get it after i save-d enough, parents will just kill me alive if i were to empty my back account just for a camera.

ohwells, mayb one day my parents will xiang tong! HAHAHAHAH (:

okay, end for now. off to meet J at town. update later! :DDDDDDDDDDD

No comments: