Thursday, July 30, 2009


♥ EARLY!

Photobucket

Thanks for the coffee, E! ♥

sher is home early today cos daddy offered to fetch her up from school th moment th thought of cabb-ing home came across her mind during lab just now
cramp's really kinda bad today, plus i'm super duper tired. after so many days of late nights, rushing out stuff, studying, or of course reading my story book! (: i think i'm heading off to bed after this blog post of th day, and shall only wake up when i feel lyk it. mayb during midnight? or say th next morning?
cos sher do not have school tmr! YAY! HAHA!

anyways, lucky i manage to wake up and get ready for school today! E was suppose to give me a wake up call at 8 since by tht tym he should alrdy be otw to sch since he needs to clock in by 830; but he didn't. when on th way to school,
dropped him a random txt and
"oh shit! your sms woke me up! ohman, i overslept!"
HAHA! it was then 930 alrdy can.
WTH right. HAHA. soyeah, as usual, he was late for sch AGAIN. HAHA (:

school was alright i guess. trying to pay attention during ckt lectures, which totally bores me cos i don't really lyk ckt as a subject. wrtoral room was super cold, tht i was practically freezing. smart me didn't bring a cardigan today. :X lunch at bistrowalk and E came wit coffee. emaths lec was alright. ckt lab was a mist. didn't really get it at first, but manage to when i did it a step by a step.
and BOOOO!!! I'M HOME!!! (:

might have outing wit some of th salvo seniors tmr, but C haven't got back to be on details yet. ohwells, shall see how it goes when i'm done wit my sleep!
now, my pink bed is calling me

No comments: