Tuesday, July 28, 2009

♥ MEET-UP!!

Photobucket

DAMIEN CHEW was my company of th day today! came down all th way from bukit batok to find me at tampines! felt so honoured! (: met E for awhile too; felt really bad. cos he came down from school to interchange to meet up for a tad bit before rushing off. ohwells, shan't elaborate further. HAHA!(:

dinner-ed at century square. crapp-ed quite abit and as always, we talked rubbish! but luckily he didn't lyk "shoot" me lyk machine gun today lo! HAHA! walked around and guess what! D is super duper childish! ohman! it's lyk we were in kiddy palace. and as always, i went to look for my stitch plushy, and D was at th robots/figurines/toys side. it's lyk he seemed all so fascinated over every toy he saw la. HAHA! i even have a picture to prove it! (:

Photobucket


HAHA! damn funny. slack-ed around and headed off to tamp1. and again, D kept singing under th sea... add my own lyrics to under th sea.. WTH! haha. made me laugh lyk made la. seriously. HAHA! after tht train-ed back home! (: enjoyable way to end my day i must say! :DDDDDDDDDDD

rantings for today; was really irritated by what happened this afternoon. i seriously can't stant it when ppl just make a passing remark when in actual fact you've put in th hard work to get things done and stuff. and in a matter of fact, th party who made th comment didn't even lift a single finger; all was done was just words, words and more words. i was just wondering how come to some people, what they do onto others can't be done back to them. but somehow or rather, this became my motivation. i'll push myself harder to achieve better than you people who talk th talk and not walk th talk. it just doesn't pay to be such arrogant. seriously. hate me, i don't really care. my life in school does not revolves arnd th classroom. it revolves arnd th campus. plus, th grp of you? it's just a minute part of my life. ohwells. as much said; i dislike th feeling of someone lie-ing to me. plus, th truth was not told by tht someone, but by me reading it off somewhr. man. this.suck.alot.

No comments: