Thursday, July 09, 2009


♥ HECTIC!

Photobucket

colourful balloons never fails to make me smile; and how i wish these happy balloons will take away what i'm feeling right now as it all floats up into th sky.

feeling kinda gloomy right now. lives been kinda hetic, and i'm losing my sleep every now and then. it's lyk an average of 4hours a day of slp is wearing me down quite badly. it's lyk as if falling aslp in front of my dear lappy has become a daily routine. eyebags are getting kinda bad recently. 24hours sleep, where are you?

FIRSTLY;things are starting to get a lil awkward here and there alrdy. and i don't really lyk it. idk what's wrong and stuff, but it seems as if thr's just sth wrong. it might just be me feeling this way, cos all this while it was me tht actuali cared so much; or shld say i was just being a meddlesome person. th situation now is not lyk before whereby th conversation wld just be on-going. thr i was initiate-ing but all i got was a deaf ear i suppose. was this just lyk any others? whereby at th beginning; everythng was smooth sailing but now i might just realise it was all meant to be an illusion. i guess, you were just different. at least to me you are. i am trying to come up wit excuses just to make myself feel better.

SECONDLY;i'm lovesick over tht navy green puma bagpack i saw on tuesday. it was as if it's love at first sight. ohman! told clement how much i wanted th bag so much, but i really needed to save money and all. and mr clement told me to give in to temptation and i shldn't resist if i'm really tempted to get it. and he even came up wit helping me pay $2 cos i treated him to oreo choc on wednesday. plus he say he's too nice, so he'll only give me moral support! HAHA. actualli, coming to think abt it. it's really an awesome deal. lyk th bag is going at $39 when th actual prize was say $60-$70? have been brooding about wheather i shld i get it anot. ohwells, this shall come later. but apparently, i'm kinda afraid all is sold out when i finally have decided to get it.

THIRDLY;school work is starting to pile up alrdy. and this few tyms, distractions have been knocking in unknowing-ly. i can't seem to stay focus during emaths and ckt. emaths isn't tht bad cos it's maths afterall. ckt is such a killer. theorems after theorems. tutor didn't offer much help oso. guess it's all up to me to do my own revision alrdy. if not i can wave byebye to my expected GPA at th end of this semester. and i won't want to repeat this semester if i were to fail! OHS NOS! and tht cannot be happening. think i really need to ring up discipline before it all become to late.

i'm done wit ranting; and i feel lyk going down for a jog right now. seriously need to clear my head! should i or should i not?

No comments: