Thursday, July 16, 2009


♥ POPEYES!

Photobucket

out of region; out of th picture!

so basically, day didn't start of well for me today. cos yours'truely woke up late and ended up 20mins late for ckt lec this morning. it's kinda retarded, cos i woke up at 815 this morning telling my maid to wake me up in 15mins tym which is 830. so happily went back to slp, and jumped out of bed suddenly to realise it's alrdy 945. and guess what, this is th best part! when i jumped out of bed, i found my maid sleeping just nxt to me! OHSNOS! i literally panick-ed. got changed and thank God dad offered to send me to school.

was kinda stone-y th entire day. wasn't in th mood of doing anythng. seriously. and during ckt lab, ms Christina told me tht i've change-d. for th better. lyk she commented tht i was more serious in class now as compared to th first few weeks of school. HAHA! think i really did change. at least now i'm trying my best to pay attention during labs, cos it's lyk one of th few components tht can score!! HAHA! and right now, i really have th "i just want to get things done ASAP! and correctly" aren't you all just proud of me? (:

school ended at 5 today. didn't meet up wit alfred in th end, so was "wandering" aimlessly wit J after school. actuali wanted to go north point at first; then was prata at jalan kayu; then tauhway at geylang; then all in all decided for popeyes at airport. HAHA. super random. cos both of us didn't feel lyk going home so early and stuff. soyeah, popeyes was super filling thought at first was craving for sushi at sakae. but didn't go. HAH!

Photobucket

popeyes was such a full session. plus we laugh-ed so much that i think we were lyk th noisest ppl tht when we are lyk onli 2 person thr. YES! HAHA. we laughed and laughed and laughed. ohya, don't ever try popeyes's dessert cos it kinda suck! seriously. shan't post in detailed what happen-ed and stuff. roam-ed arnd and chit-chatted ALOT at T3's viewing mall. but apparently all you can see is your own reflection!!! :(

random-ness. i was thinking, if i were to ask to design my own house; my perfect house, there wld be lyk a balcony kinda thng just right outside my hse! and flooring outside must be wood. then it'll be a small bench thngy where i put my laptop and stuff! :D cos apparently, i just realise tht i lyk sitting on th floor while using my dear lappy! HAHA. (:

No comments: