Saturday, July 04, 2009


♥ REFRESH-ING!

Photobucket


i painted th tip of my finger-nails hot pink today - out of boredom.
sort of lyk it though! (:

went for my night-jogging today finally after a long break in between! felt super refresh-ed though half way through suddenly th area somewhr just behind th ear-loops started to hurt. then miss headache came knocking in too. terrible! :(

anyway, homey day today since by th tym i woke up it was alrdy 2plus3. so decided to just stay home and slack plus do some work which have been left undone! kinda failed for th work part, only manage to do a lil of emaths!! HAHAHA! soyeah, today was preeeettttyyyy relaxing for me. finally slowing done my pace of life. andand J's dad got her a e63 today! then monday gg to change to e71!!! ohman, i'm so jealous. i'm so gg to save and get e72!!!!!! i don't care alrdy. but apparently my dad made his stand very clear tht he's not gg to pay for me!! so, i just have to save!!! ohwells, i paid for my viewty myself too. (: what's more, e72's camera is a 5 megapix! i will be kinda crazy if i'm not tempted! HAHAHA (:

random; got a sudden thought through th day. i think i'm over th thng of being a first-stepper alrdy. okay for now, para from FML again!!! ;

No comments: