Tuesday, June 30, 2009

sher seriously feels lyk shit right now; and F is how sher is feeling currently.
she feels lyk just running out of th place she's living in right now,
and letting them feel so worried,
abt what is going to happen to me out thr late at night alone.
they shld just be thankful tht i even bothered to go home though it's past midnight.
who would lyk to go back home so early but all i hear is just quarrels everywhr?
who would lyk to go back to a place whereby thr's endless shouting & comparison?
i just do not understand, why why why and more whys.
all i do when i'm at home, is shut myself inside my room doind my own stuff;
would they really just prefer me shutting myself in my room.
think all they want to see is me at home and stuff.
but i seriously don't see a point; it doesn't really makes a difference.
i tried to communicate, i really did put in th effort;
i tried to spend more tym wit you all ;
but all you care is abt bro ; at least tht's what you portray.
ohman. this feeling sucks big time. i need to cry.

No comments: