Sunday, June 28, 2009


♥ HOMEY!

Photobucket

homey day for me today. overslept, so didn't go church today. realise a whole lot of ppl call-ed be at lyk 8plus in th morning, most probably wake-up calls, but apparently i've got no idea how i slept throughout th entire pools of phonecalls. prolly i was really tht tired. lyk seriously.

anyways, i sort of lyk tht weather just now. lyk big heavy rain, while th sky is still bright with th sunlight! though it is usually this kinda rain tht make ppl fall sick and all. th scene was very nice! cos my study desk is located just directly in front of th window. i look-ed up and th beautiful scene just makes me capture a mind-shot of it! it was just beautiful. really.

ohman, today throughout th day i was lyk having random thoughts. bro told me tht i was a changed person. lyk th change in my attitude. idk if it's a good sign or a bad sign. i hope it's to th better. i think i need to re-connect wit my dad again. th tension is building up. it's lyk, a short conversation will set both of us up on heat/fire. no matter how simple th conversation might be. idk if he's picking on me or what. but i admit tht sometyms it's my fault to be giving such attitudes and stuff. but it's lyk i can't stand it any longer. ohman. how am i suppose to phrase this. i'm clueless. this is making my mood go down th drain. mayb it's really me changing. i am lyk in my own world once again. how i wish i can do what mayp did man. make an excuse to get out of town; buying my own air tickets, then settle in some overseas hostel. and letting everyone have th image tht i'm thr wit my friends, but in actual fact. i'm just thr alone, with no familiar faces. meeting new people, and being th me tht i've always wanted to portray but i can't. okay, all this is really getting into my head. i need a chillpill; i need a happypill. yes. now. thts period.

No comments: