Tuesday, June 09, 2009

hellos!!!! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
no picture of th day today. cos, this is just a random post!!!!
GOSH! i shld just stop procrastinating and go pack for camp which is tmr!
it's only a one night kinda thng and i'm lazy to go pack.
anyways, lets see;
i'm gg to bring my golden dupe slippers, FO tee, FBT shorts, towels, bathing neccessity, my grey hoodie, cutie stitch!!, my pink towel, plasters for my blister, hair clips/rubberbands, my yellow comb. OHS NOS!
shld i bring slping bag? th girls are bringing though. and now i can't decided which bag to bring!
i think i shld just bring my bagpack. then stuff everythng inside! :DDDDDDD
okay, i shld go and pack now.
reporting tym is 9am tmr, meeting th girls at 845am. hope i don't be late lyk today.
&&& i needa go rmb th 24seasons!!
BYE for now. blog wld sure be updated wit photos/videos of th camp.
DAY ONE of camp was sure a funny thng to start wit. lots of laughter. i lyk.



captivating images. something tht i can't take my eyes off. disapperance depicts th insercurity. lowest of th valley, i'm sure you're able to pick me up wit just tht smile. i think i'm addicted.

No comments: