Thursday, June 25, 2009


♥ BANGS! (:

Photobucket

we both look cute in bangs mans. ohs nos! HAHAHAH :DDDDDDDD

alright lets see. actuali thr's nth much gg on wit my live. lyk seriously, cos sch has started and work is piling up. i seem to have given back whatever i've learnt before term break, all back to th lecturers man! OHS NOS ! thts not very good, cos this term right, i seriously needa pull up my socks and do well, at least up to my expectation. results weren't as expected for th previous term; got back this week ;

EMATHS : 66/100
DFUND1 : 35.5/50
CKT : 25/50


terrible terrible results. it's lyk though i passed both in quiz and term test for ckt, my grade is a D! yes a freaking D! i really need to try not to be distracted in lectures anymore! and i really need to lyk put in th detemination and discipline myself to go through whatever is taught on tht day when i get back home. if not, i think my CKT fail alrdy. knowing myself tht i'm not th physics kind of person! HAHA.

anyways, salvo have been great this wk! seriously one of those few highlights tht i look forward to every week. learnt 50% of B 大组 already! still abit unsure here and thr. but yeah, shld be alright after a few more practices!

okay, post shall end here today. no random-ness cos apparently i'm too tired to think abt anythng. even while typing this, my eyelids are actuali getting heavier and heavier. i need my beauty slp!!!!!!!! (: plus, my eye-bags are really bad. shall find a day whereby i can do nth but just slp th entire day. but thts lyk wasting 24hours! ohwells.

No comments: