Wednesday, August 06, 2008

special dedication tym again ;

♥ CLARA!
my dear girl, must continue to stand strong alright?
though i might not be much of a help,
just be sure tht no matter what happens,
you can lean on me as a pillar of support.
we've been thru ups and downs together;
and this is just another boundary for you.
you've been thr for me when i cried over th small lil thngs and
moments tht i thought i could nvr endure.
you've been my first thought when i'm down, and cried lyk nobody business.
you were one of those who i felt comfortable pouring out my heart too.
so, lets switch roles now,
having me to do whatever i can to support you.
just persevere on okays? everythng will turn out fine.
hetic is th only word tht i can think of to decribe what you're gg through right now.
th road ahead might be kinda dim, but i'm sure you're able to conquer!! :D
God will definitely make a way for you!!!
JIAYOU JIAYOU JIAYOU CLARA! ILY! (:

No comments: