Saturday, August 09, 2008

Photobucket
HAPPY 18TH B'DAY MEL!! :DDDDD
it's melvin aka mascot's bday today!! YAY! :DDDDDDDDDD
very happy and honoured to knw you as a friend man! :DDDDDDDD
your childish-ness nvr fails to put a smile on my face,
and little thngs you do nvr fails to brigthen up my day! (:
everytym i not happy or feeling down tht tym, just give u a call,
then will suddenly happy alrdy! :D
&&& u nvr fail to lend me a listening ear whenever i need one! :D
so, i just wanna take this opportunity to thank you for being SUCH A GREAT FRIEND! (:
continue to grow in and with God alright?
i believe you'll fufil ur calling of being salt and light of this world for His Glory.
don't despise and be afraid of humble beginning!
lyk u always encourage me whenever i'm down;
" have faith can alrdy. God is with you. moreover, i'm your friend,
anythng can just call me and tell me."
JIAYOU JIAYOU JIAYOU MASCOT!
so nxt tym anythng can just give me a call man! just a text/call away! (:
ohyes, must persevere on this race you are running okays?
i wanna see you at th finishing line! :D

SHER LOVES MEL!!! :D

No comments: