Sunday, August 31, 2008

SHER TANG HAVE TO DO HOUSEHOLD CHORES! :(
okays, as th words in bold suggests ;
yes i've to do household chores for th nxt 2weeks as Tina
flew back to philippines to attend her cousin's funeral.
gosh! i can't imagine myself doing household chores you knw !
and mayb becos' of this, i start to realise i'm actuali quite pamper-ed.
1) i've to iron my own clothes.
2) i've to wash my own clothes.
3) i've to mop/sweep th floor everyday for mamaTANG!
4) i've to wash my own cups/plates.
5) i've to slp alone for 2wks.
6) i've to wake up on my own in th morning when sch re-opens.
7) i've to wake up early when sch re-opens to make bread to bring to sch.
8) i've to return to an empty hse after sch.
9) i've to pack my own bed.
10) i've got noone to complain to abt th day when i reach home.
11) i've got noone to cook lunch/dinner for me.
12) i've got noone to slp at th same tym as me when i reach home late.
13) i've got noone to watch CSI wit me for th nxt 2 tues.

gosh! i didn't knw i was so dependant on Tina;
i can't help it, she has been taking care of me since i'm 18mnths.
okays, i promise to cherish her when she's back! :D

No comments: