Saturday, August 23, 2008

I SHALL PUSH IT TO 40HRS!
this week have a very hetic wk for me man.
and i think this week is also one of those weeks
tht i did emaths lyk crazy; papers after papers. (:
but at least i've seen improvement in my emaths! PTL! (:
soyeah, nxt wk will be one of those shiong wk for PPP in sch man.
at least for geography; okays, let me explain.
for geog PPP nxt wk will be focus-ing on PAPER1 which is physical geog.
&& what th teachers gg to do is tht,
they'll give us 2questions, out of th 4topics tested.
and th thng is we'll not be given th privellage(sp?)
to chose which question to do out of th 2.
and they are gg to give 1 question at a tym, giving us 45mins to finish each.
and if you don't finish it in th designated tym, too bad. ):
though it's kinda pressurizing, but i think it's a good form of practise;
cos lyk it'll give us practise for time management for o's papers.
&&& i've decided;
I'M GG TO PASS THIS PPP WIT FLYING COLOURS! :D

No comments: