Thursday, August 28, 2008

INFERIOR
thts exactly what i've been feeling th entire day.
it's lyk everyone is lyk comparing saying how badly they scored,
but as i compared my self to their 10+ points.
feelings of inferior-ity starts to overtake me,
and indeed i've got th thoughts of just giving up on everythng.
& as i've those thoughts hovering in my mind, i did tear.
but what can i do? who can i tell?
when i told mel how terrible i was feeling at tht point of tym,
all he said was don't get too disappointed wit myself,
and just work harder. and try harder.
but it's lyk i've worked so hard,
studied until i cried due to th pressure tht i've ; myself/parents.
mayb th expectation tht i've set for myself is way to high to wat i can achieve.
i'm drain, almost totally drain-ed.
i don't knw what to do. seriously.
i observed my surrounding,
and comfortably blend myself into those noises,
putting on those facades tht i thought was history.
okays, mayb all i needed was just a break away from these stress,
indulging myself in a tub of B&J's icecream, in front of th tv, watching kids central.
& laughing at those silly cartoons tht i used to watch.

PS: don't question/talk to me abt this post. thks !

No comments: