Wednesday, August 13, 2008

A1 FOR O'S CHINESE+DISTINCTION FOR ORAL! (:
before i got th results. i had a small/short conversation wit God
during recess, when i was relevently scared ;

ME: oh God my Lord, i'm freaking out. mdm zhang just said thr's 1failure in my class,
and tht our class did fairly okays, and not fairly well. moreover, th expression on her face
was th disappointed kinda face. howhowhow? i'm reali nervous.
GOD: don't worry shermagne. put ur heart at ease. i will nvr make empty promises.
i'll give you th A1 you wanted. don't worry. since when did i lie to you.
ME: but God, i seriously do not have a good feeling abt my results. are you sure
i'm gg to attain th A1 tht i want?
GOD: do not worry my child. when i say i'm gg to give u, i will. i will nvr break my promises.

okays, so having a peace and calm mood after tht conversation.
it was lyk 45mintues to taking of results.
but much as expected, th sch drag and drag and drag over th many talks.
and soon mrs crossley took over th mic to give us an over-view of th results.
then again i had doubts and i was at th brink of tearing ;

ME: God it's nearing. i'm gg to get my results soon. but guess what,
mrs crosslet had just told us tht onli 18% of th cohort had distinction. wld i be 1 of them?
GOD: shermagne, do not have doubts in Me, your Lord. thru me,
you will get what u desire. do you have such lil faith in Me?
ME: no my God. i knw tht i knw tht i can do all thngs thru Christ who strengthens me!
God, i knw. I CAN DO ALL THNGS THRU CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME! *repeats.
GOD: always rmb, when u've put in th effort. pray-ed and confess-ed to me,
th results has alrdy been reveal-ed.

and for th nxt 15-20mins,
i just repeated "I CAN DO ALL THNGS THRU CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME!"
and soon it was my turn to collect results.
tense-d, sweaty palms, freezing finger tips.
finally, results reveal-ed; i could not believe th score tht i've attain-ed.
*ran back to sit, slaps fall, face down, joys-of-tears! :D
what's more, in th class ;
thr's onli 2 A1s, 4 A2s; 15 B3s and having th rest pass-ed.
GOD WAS INDEED FAITHFUL!
GOD IS INDEED A GREAT GOD THT NVR FAILS TO PROVIDE.

No comments: