Sunday, November 18, 2007

night jogs! (:

hello people!!
i just got back from my night jog wit bro a few moments ago.
it's total shiok-ness man!!! haven't been exercising, so that explains.
ran th estate twice and cool-ed down doing 60 crutches.
trust me, it's shiok!! (:
oh, and one good thng abt night jogs is that
when you're jogging, you're in th dark and no one can see what's ur expression.
it's best when it's drizzling!!!
anyways, enough of night jogging.
early morning had LTC meeting in school, and almost couldn't wake up.
but thank God i made it thr on tym! (:
normal routine; discussion, presentation and de-briefing.
& then was dismissed.
was suppose to meet bestfriend for breakfast but yeah, in th end didn't.
so waited for lijie to finish her banner stuff then walk wit her go CP.
it was then 11plus alrdy. by th tym i reached home it was nearly 12.
so quickly go bathe and changed and ran to mason's place
since CG starts at 12.15 !!!
for wat i think, CG was best today as it sets me to think abt my own life and all.
5 obstacles which prevents you to have a Breakthrough
1) past bondages
2) present hesistation
3) fear for th future
4) temptation
5) lack of resources
th CG today made me think of lots of stuff, and when jared asked to reflect;
flashbacks came back and then i realise lyk before i was in doubts;
i haven't let go of histories tt happened long long tym ago.
& that leads to having present hesistation, when i questioned myself,
why do i always have thoughts of God foretting abt me,
& leaving me all alone during th lowest point of tym;
why wasn't my prayers answered?
& this led to fear of th future;
deep down inside me, i knw that my faith in God wasn't as strong as when i first
joined church. and this made me questioned myself, what had happened?
it is obviously my problem and not God.
& once again, th words of jared touched my heart when he mentioned
that once we engage in th holy spirit
& obeys what th holy spirit nudges you to do,
it is when you'll see yourself growing in th spiritual mirror. ( 2 corinthians 3:18)
overall, CG was awesome today!! (:
however, on th way to TP in bus 153, flashbacks came back;
and therefore started tearing in th bus.
at tt moment, i was sort of angry wit myself.
cos why? cos at that moment, i felt lyk calling bestfriend to rant;
but i didn't. cos i knew one day i had to stand on my own.
it's lyk wat jared preaches before,
if one day, thr is no one left to encourage you, you've to learn to encourage urself.
soyeah, though today was a day when many thoughts was encountered;
much tears was lost;
but finally as for today, i know i love God more than ytd & than history.
ALLELUIA! PRAISE THE LORD!!! (:

No comments: