Friday, November 30, 2007

it's tym to kiss goodbye!

now dad reali seems as if he can't be bothered wit me at all.
for example; th night i arrived in singapore from korea,
he can't even be bothered to ask if i was okays when i'm coughing reali badly.
but all he did was scolded me for lending my phone to my friend to use in korea.
and then he went on nagging abt my phone bills;
but for what i tink my bills are actuali gg down instead of gg up.
sigh! wat to do, for now they do care abt bro more than me!!
okays, enough of that.
anyways, just now during th late afternoon,
met up wit eunice, fiona at gardens for some kbox kinda thng at "fantasy".
ivan and kenneth came along.
at first it was quite fun and all wit all those out of pitch singing at tyms.
but towards th end of th session, during and after hearing
wang lee hom's kiss goodbye, lots of thoughts & flashbacks hit me.
thoughts of tyms when i say mentioned i wanted to go MIA
and wonders of if i shld actuali put in action wat i mentioned.
i was wondering if it'll just be easy and all if i just didn't even appear at all.
then i would not need to go thru everythng.
but somehow, i do believe that God sent every single one of us onto earth
for a special task & shine for His glory.
however, i can't help but wonder if thr's reali a difference
if i'm present or not ;
cried on th way back home on th bus home & while walking home.
tried hard to hide those tears in but failed.
and now can't slp cos flashbacks came coming back,
thats why decided to come online.

No comments: