Monday, November 05, 2007

emotions.


hello world!!!!
suddenly, i've got th random thoughts.
& th word friendship came into my mind ;
friendship, one of th most impt in my life.
having friendship forged between 2individuals,
is lyk being in a relationship, but a lasting one.
being th same of being in a r/s, applies in friendships, it needs 2 hands to clap.
what's th point of having a friend who is always recieving and not giving;
being tolerated and not tolerant;
being consoled and not consoling;
somehow, flashbacks came back after a small chat wit wife in th afternoon.
and thinking of th friendships i had and have,
i reali thank God for th many different friends that i met.
though sometyms, i do have my question marks.
it's lyk having putting in so much effort but in return? disappointments.
thinking again, ppl do come and go.
but i reali Thank God for friends lyk wife and bestfriend ;
& reali Thank God for those disappointments.
it's kinda wierd u might find, why i thank God for those disappointing friendships?
for them, i believe it's sent by God as a chance for me to improve myself.
it's a chance for me to improve my patience, since i'm not a very pratient person.
& as for wife and bestfriend,
it's just th tiny wini lil thngs that they do,
that reali touch my heart even during my lowest point of tym.
so in short, friendship to me is lyk an invisible bondage between 2 individuals.
it's seriously up to oneself th path and choice that you wanna take.
to end off ;
"Do all things without complaining and disputing, that you may become blameless and harmless, children of God without fault in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation, among whom you shine as lights in the world, holding fast the word of life, so that I may rejoice in the day of Christ that I have not run in vain or labored in vain."

- phillipians 2: 14-16

No comments: