Sunday, November 18, 2007

afraid and lost.

today was much of showing off facade.
i was just wondering if thngs were starting to change.
alot.
thr's lots of thngs i want to rant abt;
thr's lots of thngs i want to say & thr's lots of stuff that i wanna ask.
i want to seek advise from bestfriend,
but recently, i just can't seem to bring myself from doing so.
i dunno why? mayb it's just me.
it's just this somethng that is keeping me from doing so.
frankly speaking, i miss my old self.
when everythng is jus "happy-go-lucky" kinda thng ;
but now, i just seem to think alot into situations.
i'm getting sensitive, very.
nobody reali knws what i'm thinking.
sometyms, i feel that i speak in contradictions that noone is aware off.
solitude; somethng that i nvr want to experience.
i dunno why? mayb it's just me being too dependant.
oh God, please help me. help me get rid of those unspoken doubts,
that me myself might not be aware of.
right now, i feel lyk gg to th beach ;
listen to th calm clashing waves, having th cool breeze blow into my face ;
& having me sorting out th sophisicated thoughts
that me myself can't seem to get hold of.
okays, period.

No comments: