Tuesday, September 08, 2009


♥ LONG-WAY!


Photobucket

was suppose to be enjoying myself at sentosa today. but my dear moh, choose slp over me. and stupid me still happily waiting at home, looking forward as th clock ticks closer to th meeting tym :< ohwells, slacked arnd at home watching cantonese drama on dvd. met V up for movie at amk in th evening. THE PROPOSAL was nice. made me tear abit towards th ending of th show. ohwells, th show was just overall nice la. and SG, pls be jealous tht i watch-ed it before you did! HAHA! (:

bus-ed over to chomps for dinner-cum-desserts. chatted alot here and there. walk-ed from chomps to 854 busstop. had a good long talk! abt almost everythng? and it's just hard to believe tht we only knw each other for 6mths! but i'm just loving it ! :> this is how IJ girls click i suppose!

alright, there's training tmr! PT's before that, and i seriously have no idea how am i gg to survive through it; aching mmuscles that cause me to walk lyk a duck! ohman! :<

No comments: