Saturday, September 12, 2009


♥ IRONY-S!


Photobucket


& it's easier said than done.

work from 7-3 today; and it's darn tiring. lunch rush was crazy, that i felt as if i was going to faint from th nosy/unreasonable/undecisive customers to supervisors tht are unwilling to help when th rush is lyk crazy. but apart from this, work was tiring but fun considering tht i had a good tym laughing my head off doing opening wit S. alright, so head-ed home straight after work to catch-up some slp. but Ryan rang me up randomly when i was on th bus home, and we chatted for a good half hour. i lyk! :>

alright, tym for some random moments again; sth happen in th ltr part of th day today tht left me kinda stone-y. lyk th same old feeling of not knowing what to feel came back after tht phone call. mayb afterall, it's just me, me and me myself. i shld just go bang my head against th wall. and at this moment i feel lyk bungee-jumping. to clear th thoughts tht i have in my head. sometyms i really hate myself for being human; cos human speaks in ironies. perhaps, i wasn't good enough.

alone time at downtown tmr to mug for CKT supp paper. and i hope it's good!

No comments: