Sunday, September 13, 2009


♥ DOWN-TOWN!

Photobucket

afraid; very afraid that you'll feel annoy-ed.

didn't meet up wit J and C for tanning today partly due to th fact tht i couldn't drag myself out of bed and also th fact tht th sun was on-off today. and apparently, we end-ed up conferencing and deciding if we're gg to meet for lunch or sth since tanning was cancelled. but while conference-ing, i actually fell aslp. yes, literally. but not for very long i suppose. cos i was just resting my hp on my ear, and using my 2arms to hug stitch! HAHA! but yeah, didn't meet J in th end, cos someone was lazy to leave hse. so end-ed up slacking arnd at home until abt 1plus before leaving th hse for downtown to mugg for ckt.

and here's th not-so-good-for-me story tht happen to me from th moment 109 reach-ed pasir ris. as in lyk th bus just set wheel into pasir ris. okay, this is what happen. when th bus was still at umc, it looked as if it's gg to rain, but it did not. so i was hoping really hard tht it do not rain until i board 89 and reach downtown. but apparently, it started raining super heavy way before it reach-ed th 89 busstop. and upon alighting from th bus, it rain-ed even heavier, and th best part was th busstop was so small that thr isn't a place whereby i can stand and hide myself from th rain. apart from this, th busstop was pack wit so many people. ohmy ohmy. and by th tym 89 arrived, i was almost totally drench-ed; wit my bag,clothes,slippers totally wet. rain water was practically dripping off me, nad a matter of fact is tht i was alrdy shivering at th busstop. anddth air-con on bus 89 was blasting. crapp! :<>

all this did not end here. having th thought tht i can finally sit down, drink a hot beverage and lyk settle down abit then study. went mac cafe, since i felt tht th studying atmosphere was actually not bad. foudn a corner, put down my bags, dry-up abit using tissue paper. then went to buy hot chocolate. when i was lyk in th mood to study all, one of th mac cafe staff came and told me tht studying was not permitted at all tyms. when apparently at tht tym, there was practically noone thr, eat;drinking or what so ever. was kinda piss actually, cos thr was another person from th nxt table who was also studying, but she wasn't chased. WTH! so, finished up my cup of hot choc and headed over to bk to mugg. and from bk, as i take random glances over to mac cafe, there were lyk soooo many people studying there can. WTH! this can really set my blood boiling, very much.

ohwells, study until abt 5plus. then YS came down find me. talk-ed abit here and there, and settle-d my breakfast-cum-lunch-cum dinner. discuss-ed abt some stuff too, and everythng is sort of finalized actually .lyk have alrdy in mind, what to expect and all. YAY! i lyk ! : >

studied abit more, until dad ring-ed me up saying tht he could pick me up. so went home earlier without meeting my aim of finishing until chap10. but chap6 is an achievement too i suppose. at least, right now. i can do questions from chap1-6!! YAY! and thr's supp remedial tmr. meeting E for lunch before tht though. alright, training starts at 6 tmr, so i guess i'm gg to spend th 2hours before tht mugging ckt yet again! wish me luck! :>

No comments: