Sunday, August 23, 2009

♥ POST-IT!

Photobucket

A step closer to something nicer; ♥

study session today was over @ downtown east. and th main point was to make sure C study or shld say force him to study. but apparently everyone just got so distracted and carried away when he got inspiration for his score. ohman, spent a good hour or two "brain-storming" and at th same tym just pure slacking! HAHA.

soyupp, study session was wit C,K,V and ED today. E came to find us after his work though by tht tym ED and V have already left for home. accompanied E to get tht red pair of havanias which made me super envious. cos th pink pair tht i want doesn't have my size. and up to today, only did i realise tht my feet is actually super small. th current dupe slippers i'm wearing is a size 6. but for havanias, size 6 is too big and apparently tht brown pair, size4/5 seriously made my feet look super small. and E kept makinng fun of me! :<

emaths 1 tmr. wish me luck as i head off to bed. and my throat is starting to hurt a lil. tell me abt it. i don't want to fall sick during this exam period. ohya, before i go. a random note. i saw E 7 times this week, and there's SJC dinner tmr. and tht will make it 8 times in a row. ohman, this big brother of mine. just enjoy irritating me! HAHA! :>

No comments: