Friday, May 01, 2009

TIME CHECK: 0151AM, 1ST MAY'09


alright, have been having sleepless nights for th pass few nights.
can't believe i can fall aslp on th floor at 3am in th morning,
when then, my energy has been totally drain-ed out ;
right now, i'm feeling a lil lost and confused.
it's gg to be a long year ahead i suppose.
hopefully as th year progresses, and CCA starts to come in.
i won't be wondering over such matters anymore.
SHER! YOU GOTTA STAY FOCUS ! DON'T WEAVER! ;
right now i just can't get to slp.
but i'm tired, my eyelids are getting heavier.
gosh! thr must be sth wrong wit me alrdy. oh how now? ;
i feel myself falling deeper into this hole tht i've self-created.
okays, i'm gg to get to see you tmr.
i wonder how my reaction will be.
oh wells, hope everythng it's just not tht too obvious.
i can't afford th awkwardness. period. (:


shld i bring my laptop tmr? wld it thrfore be a source of distractions?

No comments: