Saturday, May 09, 2009


♥ SPEECHLESS!

Photobucket
words; can hardly express joy+laughter+peace+love

alright, th above photo was taken at TP's cyber cafe. I LYK! (:
took it using YOURS'truely's laptop!!! YAY! (:
sadly, i haven't thought of a name for my laptop yet; i need one desperately.
okays, i'll cut th crap and go straight into th post.
did not start th day very well today cos i was late for sch.
mainly because th traffice was terrible+horrible+vegetable. seriously.
dad was practically moving in snail's speed can. buay tahan.
just as i thought th traffic was back to normal, th jam starts once over again.
gosh! what a cycle to follow.
just can't tolerate traffice jams, it makes my heart beats super fast.
okays, finally reached sch arnd 930, rushed for lab.
and tell me abt it, lab was so bad tht i have no words to explain.
it's lyk everythng was gg on well until he came out wit this 10pts awarding thngy.
how dumb mans, dk how he actuali tot of such thngs mans. (:
alright had lunch at ITAS,
and headed over to TAMP1 to shop arnd for backpack wit mel.
bought one leather/brown one finally.
I LYK I LYK!
okays, shan't elaborate into details wat exactly happen during th entire day! (:
ohyes, enjoy wat you're gg to see soon.
they took it using my laptop's camera can. tell me abt it; guys are cam-whoring!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :D

Photobucket


THE END !

No comments: