Sunday, May 10, 2009


PICTURE PERFECT! (:

Photobucket

Picture of th day was taken wit mr chew; one of my best-est friends! (:
it's just kinda weird, how we both can still be so good friends though we do not always talk.
we can lyk not talk for a few mths, and th nxt tym we both talk,
it's lyk as if we've knw each other for decades ! I LYK! (:
okays, today's mothers' day; baked a vegetarian cake for my mum! (:
alright anyways, plans were not carried out as planned.
initial plan was to bring mum and grandma to linzhi to have buffet,
but sadly to say, it was fully booked; and we weren't very keen abt th t&c.
soya, slacked wit cg at airport until 3plus then made my way to toapayoh.
otw way thr, had a very long talk wit clara; was shocked by some stuff,
but enlighten-ed wit alot of stuff. AHHAHAH .
soyeah, had steamboat at mayp's hse. and tht's abt it!
on a random note,
I SUPER LYK KENNETH'S PENCIL CASE! COS IT'S RETARDED ! (:

No comments: