Monday, September 03, 2007

Gen 6:14

hello people!
just wanna thank God for th protection for th
3days2nights school science trip to KL.
th trip thr was okays i guess;
considering th fact that i actuali did enjoy myself!
hahahha :DDDDDDDDDD
i'll post th photos up another day okays guys? (:
anyways, thr's somethng wrong wit me this few weeks.
i simply have no idea wat is gg wrong wit me.
i'm getting more paraniod easier and easier this few tyms round.
and i'm getting pissed wit myself alrdy u noe .
ARH! how? pray for me alrights?
pray that God will take away all those unspoken worries,
unspoken burdens away from me.
oh Praise th Lord! :DDDDDDDDd
talking abt this, i wanna thank God in many many ways this wk.
first; i got back my piano grade 8 results alrdy.
and thanks mum for not opening th envelope as requested by me.
okays, i reached home from KL and this is wat happened:

me: mummy! hui lai le! wo hui lai le!!!
mum: okay. ur exam results come alrdy la. got confidence not?
me: erm... don't tell me u open th envelope alrdy uh .
mum: no la. th envelope in th room. u go open urself lo.
me: ARH!!!! ~~~ thank God! thank God! i pass i pass i pass i pass!!! mummy i pass lehs!!!
me: ARH!!! ~~~ mummy!! i pass!! quick quick tell me ms lee's number!! need to tell her!
me: hello ms lee!!! I PASS MY GRADE 8 PRACTICAL!!!!
ms lee: ARH!!! ~~~ u sure not?
me: ya!! sure!! i pass lehs, and guess wat i pass my aural!! touched not?
ms lee: hahahah reali uh? what's th examiner's comment.
me: section A and B was secured. section C was correct, with some help, as well as D.
ms lee: hahahah reali uh? okays.
mum: SHHH!!! don't laugh until u go gila can. SHHH!!

reali want to thank God!
oh Praise th Lord!!! Alleluia!!!
in short,
my God is good, and He nvr fails to do sth to cheer u up
at a tym when u are reali down and all.
oh I LOVE YOU JESUS!!! I LOVE YOU MY LORD! :DDDDDDDD

No comments: