Wednesday, September 05, 2007

irritations. tolerance.

hello people!
thr's this somethng that i jus need to get off my chest.
so just bear wit me for awhile.
okays, i'm just not myself this few days.
or shld i say weeks? ARH!!
i'll just get irritated by almos every single thng,
and i seriously don't know wat's gg on.
i've been trying to be as normal as myself but it doesn't seem to work.
i seriously don't know what's wrong wit me!
i want to tell someone, but i can't.
it seems lyk somethng is holding me back whenever i want to do so.
i jus can't stand myself.
everytym when i act everythng is normal,
it jus doesn't seem that way.
ohgosh! wat's happening to me?
i can't stand it! i can't stand myself!!!!!
i need to talk to PERSON, but i can't.
i seriously don't know what's happening?
i feel lyk crying it out, but somethng is stopping me from doing so.
i feel lyk screaming my lungs out,
but somethng is stopping me from doing so.
when i do my QT, i always end up ranting to God
and praying that He'll take away all my unspoken worries;
all my unspoken burdens; all my unknown troubles that have
been harping me for th past few weeks.
i'll listen to PnW songs everytym i couldn't slp,
and end up crying myself to slp.
this must stop!
i'm breaking down soon, but i can't seem to tell anyone.
i want to call PERSON! but i can't.
oh God, pls show me a vision, pls give me th wisdom of wat to do.
i can't stand it anymore.
i don't want to put on a facade in front of my friends.
i want to be th same me again.

No comments: