Thursday, September 06, 2007

better day than ytd.

today is so much of a better day than ytd,
and i wanna thank God for it. :DDDDDD
anyways, reported to school as early as 8 today.
then went to do some wellness check up thng ,
and that cause me to miss amaths lesson okays.
butyeah, i reali thank God that lav is tutoring me on
what ms ong went thru in class today.
hahaha :DDDDDDD
everythng ended arnd almos 12, then bus-ed home.
slept, and kenneth's call woke me up can!
told me that his tuition cancelled, so can meet up earlier.
soyeah, washed up; packed my stuff and headed off to kovan mac.
reached thr earlier than expected couldn't find place,
oh and saw charmaine, joanne, joycelyn and her friend thr.
chit-chatted for ahwile, and finally got place to seat le.
soyeah, was th table beside joycelyn and her friend can!
hahah :DDDDDDDDD
soyeah, kenneth reached soon after and started studying.
i did amaths, and he did english and physics.
study study, then study half way started chatting.
th mini heart talk wasn't that bad i guess.
very comforting when u actuali found someone to talk and
understand how u feel man.
thanks kenneth!! hahahahah :DDDDDDDDDD
then arnd 5plus6, headed off to ps to meet tian and th rest.
went arcade see them play play
then headed to have dinner at kopitiam thr.
after that went yamaha to see my "love" since 2years.
that C5 grandpiano that i always wanted cost $43,800.00
ARH!!! anyone kind enough to get me one?
hahahhaha :DDDDDDDDD
anyways, then started random-ing on th keyboard lyk i always do.
th tune sounded not bad i guess;
expressed how i was actuali feeling at that moment. (:
soyeah, then eunice, fiona, dannon and kenneth
keep on taking books from th shelf and ask me play lo.
make me feel so lyk piano performer.
hahahah :DDDDDDDDD
not bad eh, th feeling of being able to hit bk to piano after so long .
then headed home after that wit th rest. :DDDDDDDD

to love: heys, cheer up okays? must always rmb that God loves you,
and i love you too! hope that my prayers did make u feel better after we hanged up.
anythng, jus give me a call okays? my hp 24/7 on!! :DDDDD

No comments: