Tuesday, August 28, 2007

souper! sooper! super!

i'm feeling horrible now!! ARH!!
cannot stand my voice cos' i sound lyk a frog croaking! ARH!
anyways, went to see th docs on monday
and saw peggie thr too, both sick.
hahaha, better take care yeah love ? :DDDDDDD
anyways, to explain why i'm feeling horrible now. hahaha (:
th medicine that th doc gave don't seem to be working thats one;
it's making me feel sleepy everytym i take it.
th antibiotics th doctor gave is huge and i've difficulty swallowing one,
and i've to take two.
apparently, my head is lyk burning when i'm not running a fever;
my stomach is lyk " churning " for dunno what reason!
ARH! and to add on to all that is above,
everythng is not gg real well for me recently.
so many thngs is happening at th same tym, and reali wanna ask God why.
but i believe that whatever is happening right now,
God has His reason for everythng i'm gg through.
and i believe that through Him, in Him everythng is possible.
i'm praying very hard that i'll soon have a break through in my life.
and i reali wanna thank God for all those that is arnd me.
oh praise th Lord! :DDDDDDDD

No comments: