Friday, August 10, 2007

random thoughts.

i've been having reandom thoughts lately,
for apparently no particualr reasons.
for now, i feel lyk jus picking up th phone dial some random number,
and just say thngs that come straight to my mind at tt moment.
this feeling is terrible; it's a feeling of rojak.
it's neither this nor that; that's why it's rojak.
ARH! somethng wrong is happening to me,
but i've simply no idea wat is it.
sometyms i'm in a good mood, and sometyms in a bad mood.
i some sort get annoyed and irritated over lil thngs,
somethng is seriously wrong, but i just can't put it to words.
oh god, i reali pray that you'll take this terrible feeling away from me,
take away those unknown burdens, unspoken worries;
take all of them away from me!
expel th devils and demons within me,
take it all away from me oh lord!!
all this i pray
Amen.

No comments: