Friday, August 24, 2007

God is good, all th time.

hello people! i'm back after so long!
by juding by my title
i tink u all shld have guess what i'm gonna blog abt. :DDDDDD
anyways, this few days have been very taxing for me.
and th major thng is somethng that is happening in th clique
.soyeah, me and lav wanted to help out to solve th prob.
had some reali serious talks on monday
and upon touching on sensitive topics i can't help but break down.
i broke down a couple of tyms cos it reali hurts.
so before tuition started, i knew i need to pray
cos onli through christ, will i find comfort and peace,
and thought Him, he'll guide me through everythng.
and true enough, after i ended my prayer wit Amen,
i recieved a msg that made me almost want to jump out!
upon recieving that msg, it made me so much more in love wit th Lord.
oh Praise The Lord! :DDDDD


other than that. somethng as amazing happened.
for th past few days, i haven't been on good terms wit my dad.
and cos of some recent incidents that started th spark again.
quarrel-ed so both of us left th hse in a huff.
soyeah, went to join th SAguys for study session at hg mac.
wasn't reali in th mood so all i did was jus reading frm th txt bk.
and soon after my mp3 died on me. so listened songs wit huiwen on her phone .
arnd 7plus, eliz came. then went over to her hse to slack
since i wasn't reali in th mood to do anythng.
soyeah, slept for awhile and i had a super wierd dream! hahahah :DDDDDDDD
left arnd 9. and when on th bus,
i jus kept hearing this voice asking me to pray to th Lord.
cast all my troubles and burdens onto th Lord. and yes, that was th holy spirit.
so i started praying. prayed reali hard tt th Lord will take away
everythng tt is bothering my heart.
oh i'm okays wit my dad arldy! everythng is back to normal! :DDDD
soyeah, upon reaching home, dialed th number
and thr goes my consoling and advicing.
and i reali wanna thank God that he reali did gave me th wisdom of speech.
reali thank God for sending forth th holy spirit to be my guide.
when i was giving advices and all,
i spoke words that didn't come from my mind for tt very instance.
and i reali wanna thank God for that!
oh Praise The Lord. :DDDDDDD

No comments: