Sunday, August 19, 2007

feelings.

haven't been blogging for th past week,
and my blog is somehow rotting alrdy i guess.
but yeah, i'm here to update as usual every wk. hahah :D
AH! contradictions seems to be revolving arnd my world!
okays, that was just so random.
but anyways, o's music is now at NV and that means that
i'll get to see th NV girls which include huiwen, debbie, trena, joey.
will be having dinner wit them as planned. :D
soyeah, everythng was quite screwed this wk ;
including acadamic, emotions, cca responsibilities and all. ARH!
EOY is arriving in just lyk 30++ days,
o's music exam approaching. grade 6 theory exam approaching. EOY!
gosh, and i'm not at all prepared.
how man? FOCUS MAN SHERMAN TANG! ARH!
and as mention earlier " mental screw-edness." ARH!
cannot take it man. everythng is soo screwed. and i'm confused.
it's a feeling of uncertain-ness. and my heart thumps whenever tink of it.
ohgosh, and breaking down seems to be a habit.
but that shouldn't be th way. must pray for mental strength for me okays? :D
but still, i want to thank God for sending my friends
that are willing to hear my rant and showing that they care whenever.
soyeah, I LOVE YOU GUYS yeah?

No comments: