Monday, July 16, 2007

screwed!

past few days have been tiring for me i guess.
all i can say is that thr's lots for me to rant abt.
so jus tolerate wit rants uh. :DDDDD


saturday; 140707

went over to eunice hse to prepare refreshments for cg.
dannon and debbie came to help.
cab-ed down to trena's hse cos' we were late
and everyone was practically waiting for us to start cg.
hahha :DDDDD
soyeah, cg was good; so was th fellowship.
okays, we prepared fruits and french fries and obviously,
th fries were more popular as compared to th fruits.
soyeah, arnd 2plus left wit trena, debbie, dannon, eric and tianyi to take bus.
on th way bought waffles and bubble tea.
153-ed to tp and i was late for piano cos' i slept in th bus and missed th busstop.
then had theory lessons till abt 530.
rested and had practical lesson from 615 to 715.
and guess wat when miss lee gave me modulations,
my head went blank and i jus suddenly forget abt th chords and all.
got scolded very bitterly by ms lee
and i cried in front of her again ever since the previous tym which was in pri sch.
cooled down a lil and how i faired for section D
sort of comforted me so yeah i was okays then .
after piano called dad and he say he'll reach in abt 1/2 hour tym
so i sat at th usual dark busstop and prayed.
as i prayed i cried again for some reasons that i'm not even sure abt.
dad came shortly and home-d
once reached hm i went over to th piano immediately to start prac.


sunday; 150707
service was good and i'm glad
lots have open their hearts to recieve christ
and declaring that Jesus is our Saviour! (:
but before service Trena cried la, and in th mist of consoling her and all,
my eyes start to wet-en but didn't cry la.
so subsiquently when praise and worship started she cheered up
PTL! and i'm glad wit it.
left straight after service wit sab to raffles city to get her sis bday present.
then train-ed down to kovan to have lunch
and have my studio prac from 1430 to 1530 after that (:
th prac was okays i guess and sab have th same comment
as me regarding th piano.
hahahha :DDDDD
waited for dad and he sent me over to lavinia's hse to do physics proj.
and guess wat, ended up slacking thr la. :DDDDDDD
dad came fetch me after that and bro was kinda pissed cos'
he's gonna be late for booking in and i was still thr walking to dad's car.
i couldn't help it cos' my leg was lyk having 6 blisters due to th heels.
soyeah, got scolded and i sort of cannot take it and started crying again lo.
but everythng is okays now cos' he's not late for booking afterall. (:
returned home and started practicing again.
________________________________________________________________________________________

i jus realize somethng,
this few weeks my world have been revolving round my piano.
lyk today, i skipped school jus to hibernate in th piano
and now my shoulder aching cos' of th practices.
ARH! but i'll still stay on cos' tmr is th exam alrdy!!
gosh!! stress alrdy la.
but i'll rmb wat tianyi told me th other day and when i'm stress,
i'll open up th bible and read ephesians 6:10-18.
soyeah, i'm off to prac again, pray for me yeah?
ciao! :DDDDDDDDDD

No comments: