Thursday, July 12, 2007

4 more days!

4 MORE DAYS!!!!!

hello world!! :DDDDDDDD
i tink i'm dieing of stress and pressure arnd me soon okays.
my piano exams are coming in just 4 more days,
and i haven't perfect my 3 pieces except for my debussy piece.
how man old cow? ARH!!!!!
have been practicing alot lately until my shoulder is lyk aching,
and th worse thng is that my exam piano is a
wierd piano that have difficulty allowing me to play softly!!
how man, and thr's piano 3 days straight which is this coming friday, saturday and sunday.
monday i'm hibernating at home inside th piano
and tuesday th dayof my exam!!! ARH!!!!!!
stress la. oh ya, chatted wit sabrina on th phone ytd night after prac
and found out that we actuali face th same problems.
which is irritations from th small neighbouring kids!
how bad can it goes when u're happily practicing and u hear a kid wailing
at th top of his/her voice; and kids playing tune-less recorder notes?
ARH!!! i seriously don't know how to survive th nxt 4days okays.
gosh! i tink i'm suffering from insomnia(sp?) alrdy la.
everyday cos' of worry-ing for upcoming exams, cannot slp.
and after my grade8 piano, it will be grade6 theory in november,
plus school common tests and EOY!!
how man? th schedule is lyk fully packed all th way up okays.
ARH!!! okays, enough of ranting,
ciao!!! :DDDDDDDD

No comments: