Sunday, July 01, 2007

finally it's over.

hello world!! :DDDDDDDDD
piano performance is over finally after many months of practice.
th recital was okays i guess thought thr were slips here and thr
when i played my piece and all.
but was actuali quite happy cos' hands wasn't trembling and all when playing
prayed before it was my turn to perform
and PTL that it reali helped me calm my nerves down cos' my hands weren't cold!
which is quite a good thng cos' that will allow me to play though
was feeling a lil nervous inside la;
moreover thr was individual introduction and all.
anyways, i reali miss W212 u knw.
haven't seen them for a week due to lots of music stuff gg on
during th weekend. so missed cg on saturday and service on sunday.
reali miss them u knw, esp those who will be transferred out
and guess wat, when trena told me for th nxt 2wks, they'll still b joining us,
i screamed so loud that i tink almos th whole block can hear okays.
hahhaha :DDDDDDDDD
but yeah, will be meetin some of them tmr for badminton
wit besty and th rest.
and thinking of that reali makes me smile mah!
okays then update tmr then, shld have photos la.
ciao! :DDDDD

No comments: