Tuesday, July 10, 2007

BADMINTON!!

hello people!!! :DDDDDDDDD
today was quite fun la wit badminton at hg sports hall after school.
anyways, dad sent me to school today
which allowed me to wake up at 6.30 and also allowed me to dilly dally. (:
school was okays i guess, just that mr tan got a lil pissed wit th class
cos' we were making alot of noise during emaths which was after recess.
soyeah, then had amaths, geog and assembly ended late!
so was practically rushing out of school
wit avril and yilin cos' i booked th court for th 3 o'clock
and i was afraid that i'm gonna be late and all la.
but PTL we reached thr on tym and noone took th court yet.
soyeah, started playing wit aswin, avril, yiln and eunice
quite fun la, and Aswin is powerful okays!!! hahahha :DDDDDD
then played wit debbie and finally tianyi!!
hahhha :DDDD he made me run so much okays and trust me he quite pro okays.
hahhaha :DDDDD played till 4 then left court for home.
soyeah, that's abt it today i guess.
i'm off to revise for my chemistry test tmr then!!!
ciao!! :DDDDDDDD

No comments: