Sunday, May 09, 2010

no pictures for today; very lazy to find and post.
how to summarize what i've been feeling; "it's saddening to knw we've distance-ed, but thr's nothing i can do abt it." okayy, ohweells. shopping wit F on friday was alright, especially those tyms we laugh-ed and talked abt some stuff here and thr. but didn't manage to get anything tht i wanna get. lyk my yellow shoes and blue backpack! :<>

and somehow i realised, after we stop contacting very much, i found myself happier somehow. but i preferred you to care, and tht's all i can ask for. i would want to go out wit you again, i would want to hear you say those words you use-d to say. but i guess you would nvr knw. think all you feel is me being a stupid bug saying things tht you don't wish to hear, and thus not knwing what to reply. it's either you are tired of telling me how much you care, or you not wanting to repeating what you've said. ohwells, either ways. i would rather you tell me. i want you to bother and give me tht least bit of attention again. really. sighs.

No comments: