Monday, May 31, 2010

Photobucket
i've got a paper at 3.30 ltr, i hope i don't walk out of th room disappointed. but well, i guess 20marks is alrdy gone, cos i really dk how to draw graph! :/ HAHA! well, past week has been okayy i guess. just tht sometyms i think so much tht i feel th hole i alrdy have in my chest is alrdy exploding! serious.

i woke up this morning, having a thought about you, my friend. how we used to be, and if you out of th blue were to ask me out for a movie or sth, how would it be like? think i'm missing you and having thoughts about you too much than i really knew i am. but sometimes idk why i utter words tht i nvr want to say to you, but i did. and i guess, you're caught at your tongue and dk what to reply and such. but well, it's okayyy. i've promise myself, i'll not contact you anymore, unless you did. this time round, i'm going to mean what i said.

no longer, am i going to say anything. cos i suppose my words are nothing but just spears. okayy, take care my friend. i'm going to continue having you in my thoughts, and i don't care if people say i'm stupid or not. cos i really treasured what we were last tym. & even if last time were just pure innocence, and you didn't mean what you say. i'll hold steadfast to it. i just need tym to really let it go.

No comments: