Friday, November 06, 2009


Photobucket

Which one to tick? Lost.


ahhh well, have been really busy lately i suppose. if not busy means th fact tht i'm too tired to switch on th lappy to just update this space of mine, that i knw got alot of silent readers. HAHAH. thick skin i knw, but somehow it make sense.

so anyways, have been doing alot of thngs lately. lyk helping out in D-cup recruitment, CCA training, lunch-ing wit th mentors, HTHT wit L, dinner-ing wit ESC main-com, town-ing wit J to get J,s present but end up shopping on our own, HTHT wit J, and ofc getting my topshop shoes lyk finally! :> life's been busy and when going through deep thinking, it makes me sadly. really, to th point tht it brings me to th brink of tears. lyk literally. ohmy, i shld really learn how to cope wit myself.

and well, on a personal note. i'm shutting myself away from this situation tht i'm in. and see how thngs go. don't ask me what, this is kept within me. not even my bestfriend knw what i'm talking abt.

No comments: