Friday, November 27, 2009


♥ ON-REPEAT!


Photobucket

happy things to rememebr :>

decided to update today since it's a public holiday today and it's going to be a home-y day for me. slept for a good 14hours before waking up. finally after so long did i slp until lyk wake up naturally :> and tht what makes me a happy girl today! :>

so well, haven't been really updating this space due to my lazy-ness. as usual, i shall just do a point-form update lyk always. YAY! :>

  • i've been attending school as always, but late-d for a couple of tyms.
  • working my ass off during th weekends.
  • went for train-ing on monday and wednesday! :D
  • got myself a few blue-blacks here and thr, some of which no idea how i got them.
  • hit-ed my own fingers while drum-ing.
  • both my thumb and ring-finger is swallon.
  • amk-ed wit best.
  • lunch-ed wit cy,py and wj.
  • made new friends.
  • did psycho quizes online.
  • pass-ed all my class quiz-es.
  • dinner-ed wit V just ytd.
  • attended IES 2nd meeting.
  • i didn't get into OTC. how sad.
tht's basically what i've been doing. not alot of stuff laaaaaa. but well, it's more than enough to keep me busy throughout th week. i've got a bbq thngy at M's place tmr in th evening. other than tht, i shall just start revising for th upcoming term-test. ohmy, it's nearing! haven't started revision yet! >.<
&&& C.BOY makes me happy! :>


i miss talking to you. really. but i'm not going to take th iniative lyk i use to anymore. cos i want to learn to put trust in th friendship that we have. and i don't want to end up as a irritant to you. cos afterall, i think i knw whr i stand.


No comments: