Tuesday, November 03, 2009


♥ MISS-ES


Photobucket


there are thngs this few days that are missing. idk what is it. please pardon this emo post for now, cos i'm currently thinking through lots of things. things that happened recently, and things that i've simply no idea why i feel th knot tighten-ing upon thinking it through. ohmy, this isn't a good feeling. but i still feel thr's a need for me to do some deep thinking. at least for now.

one, that sentence that i read keep re-appearing and idk why. and those thoughts tht i once had before came back unknowing-ly as i read through some stuff here and there. idk what is becoming of us. it's not as if there were something going on and all, but it's th ironies tht speaks in between tht i would lyk to question. mayb i was just thinking too much into th matter, and th friendship tht we have is just on th surface and you could well be talking to others in a way tht you'll nvr talk to me in. i've told myself repeated-ly tht this is all or more than i can ask, cos afterall you once said you don't lyk things tht tied you down. but i just don't uds why th difference? i need an answer. i'm lyk gg round in circles.


i feel tht i've changed. changed into someone tht i don't even recognize. idk, mayb i'm just weird. that ppl don't really uds what th hell is going on in my mind, or what some thngs really mean to me. expressing it in a wrong manner is somethng tht i always do. it's a habit. i need to change. but sometyms i do wonder why don't i even have th privelage to ask. if irritation is what you feel. tell me. i'll stop. stop playing games wit my mind and pulling me up at my down-iest point. i'm just asking you to be thr when i ask and make me feel as if you care. is tht all difficult?

No comments: