Monday, December 08, 2008

went to watch BOLT wit clara,eugene,fiona,deb and shelley today.
not bad a show i suppose. nicer than what i've expected.
today was a tiring day i suppose.
but the weather was sooo good, tht i actuali wanted to stay home
to tuck up myself into my cosy bed wit all my stitch-s arnd me.
hahaha :DDDDDD
couldn't apply for marks today cos it's a public hols; i totally forgot.
so walked and shopped arnd. settled our lunch at pasta mania.
trust me, i think their pasta standard have dropped quite a bit. anyhows.
ohyes, bought myself another stitch cup! :DDDDDDDDDD
okays, lets see.
i think tmr is gonna be a tiring day for me.
first thng in th morning is to go centre pt for marks job interview.
then have to rush down to redhill to pick all my lovely kids up.
then to holland drive. then to JW.
if i'm not wrong, i've to wait till their prog is over then have to send them back.
gosh! i'm sure it's gonna be a tiring day for me.
but ofc i'll not be tiring for me to serve GOD!! :DDDDD
gonna be serving busing for th nxt few days. plus sat.
and i shall proclaim JW church my second home for th wk/upcoming wk ahead!
okays, tht's all for now. no pictures today.
i'm gonna post th jumping photos soon.
stay tune... :DDDDDDDDDD

No comments: