Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Photobucket

okays. didn't do much today. stay-ed home th whole day.
cos sorta woke up late and all, so decided to stay in.
actuali wanted to travel down to raffles place starbucks to lyk
find a place to settle down, nxt to a window plane;
then buy a cup of ice-blended coffee, and i'll just sit thr for a few hours
reading my book and drinking my coffee.
but then i was kinda lazy to leave th house and all.
rina called arnd 530, asking me to start giving tuition early.
soyeah, went over and taught sec1 emaths today.
quite a simple task as both my students are quite fond of maths.
hahahah :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
i'm gg to serve visitation tmr & meeting up wit th usual girls tmr.
&&& this week i'm officially declared broke,
cos i bought gifts for my hk cousin and sent it to hk on th same day.
and in total, it cost me a mighty 70bucks. gosh!
&&& th worst thng is, i'll onli get my pay after christmas.. :(

No comments: