Thursday, December 11, 2008

RANDOM THOUGHTS!

my mind is currently blank.
though i knw i'll be meeting jaslyn ltr, mayb for a movie.
but i feel i'm just not myself. i feel as if i'm back to th old me whereby i was kept in a cacoon.
unable to unleash myself from th trauma that i thought i was in.
mayb it's me thinking too much; or being too sensitive.
people say that we shld be aware of the surrondings.
but who'll be th one being aware of me?
who'll be th one who will be concern abt what's happening in my life. th ups and downs.
i was just wondering, if any could actuali see through th facade that i'm putting on.
i'm not sure if thr's a purpose in writing all these down.
cos i knw, i've to be strong.
and not care abt what others thinks;
if what i'm doing is right and not against my conscious
and ofc pleases th eye of th most high; it's all gonna be alright.
but, i'm still human. i'm not a supernatural.

No comments: